Don't let someone unilaterally disregard the Court Order

Effectively Enforcing Your Visitation and Support Orders

The terms outlined in your divorce settlement, parenting plan or judgment are legally mandated obligations.  When a party does not comply, he or she can be held accountable.  Depending on your circumstances, the Law Offices of Larry H. Tatum, P.C. may be able to ask the court to take legal action to enforce the other side to comply with a prior order.

Whether you are reaching out for help enforcing your child support order, custody or visitation rights or if you are defending yourself against an enforcement action, the Law Offices of Larry H. Tatum, P.C. can assist you.

We will work with you to help you understand your legal options for recovering unpaid child support or protecting your parental rights. 

Click here to learn more about paternity and legitimation.

For a consultation, contact us at 770-979-2199 today.

Contact Us

Contact Us